If you are here for support, please use my portal for prompt attention.
After taking an early retirement from my last career as a senior quantitative developer, I am now concentrating on hobby PHP programs such as high performance e-commerce sites, WordPress plugins, classified ads and other open source projects. While working on these relatively small projects, I bring to bear my proven programming and problem solving skills as well as my thirty years of experience from my multiple careers (from a CERN scientist to a quantitative finance professional). The handful of clients I helped so far have been thoroughly impressed with my solutions and professionalism that far exceeded their expectations.
If you have a particular project in mind and you feel I can help, please contact me using the form below. Since I do this as a hobby, my rates are lower than you would expect, and they will stay low until I find myself too busy to attend to all my projects in a timely manner.
- Installation service for any of my programs or plugins – $9.95. Installation service will ensure that the product that you buy from me will work perfectly on your site.
- Customization service for any of my programs or plugins – $89.95. Customization includes custom development, testing, installation on your site, and possible refinement iterations.
- Installation and configuration service for other programs and plugins (from other developers) – starting from $49.95.
- Customization of other plugins (from other developers) and custom development of new plugins – starting from $269.85.
- Full, high performance e-commerce sites backend with your graphics and design – from $995.
Note that I don’t do front-end graphics and design. I focus on implementing the required backend functionalities and developing optimized and responsive admin GUI. See screenshots.
[contact-form subject=’Unreal Blog: PHP Dev’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]