ezReports is an add-on module for ezPayPal, and provides a reporting and charting engine. It can be installed on the standalone version of ezPayPal Pro as well as the plugin version Easy PayPal Pro. Used it in conjunction with ezPayPal (stand-along) or Easy PayPal (plugin), this modules enables you to analyze your sales and revenue data with the help of charts so that you can pinpoint revenue-generation opportunities.
Depending on your preference, you can get different versions of this reporting engine:
If you would like to start your e-commerce website independent of WordPress, you can purchase the full package of ezReports ready-to-use online for only $12.95.
If you have a WordPress-based site, you can purchase the plugin plus reporting engine of ezReports ready-to-use online for only $9.95.
- Seamless integration with ezPayPal.
- Multiple reports provided.
- Easy to add new reports with the help and sample report provided.
ezReports uses Open Flash Chart to render beautiful charts.
Note: ezReports is an add-on module for ezPayPal Pro. You can install and use it only if you have ezPayPal. Or you can purchase the bundled package of ezReports and ezPayPal ready-to-deploy for a discounted price of only $12.95.
- On ezPayPal screen, click on Pro Functions.
- Log in if prompted.
- Click on the Reporting Engine button against the Track your sales and revenue entry.
- Click on the Install Package and follow the friendly wizard.
- Sample report - sales per product pie-chart. Click to View
- Sample report - revenue per month. Click to View
- V1.01: Documentation changes. [Jun 3, 2014]
- V1.00: Initial release. [Nov 25, 2013]
- Provide more reports.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this package without ezPayPal?
Not in the current form. A future version that can work independently of ezPayPal will be released soon.
How do I create a new report?
The ezReports module is written with extensibility in mind. With a bit of PHP knowledge, it is child's play to add another report. Follow these steps to make your own report.
- Make a copy of a look at the sample report
chart-product.phpin the module folder (
- Rename it to
chart-<something>.php. Let's say you call it
chart-myreport.phpand change the report name near the top of the file (line 9 in the current version.)
- In the data section (after
if (isset($_GET['data']))), define your own data.
- Save and upload the modified
chart-myreport.phpto your server, to the same location as
- Your report is ready and deployed, and will appear in the drop down menu when you start the reporting engine.
Visit Open Flash Chart to see available chart formats and code samples.
Digital GoodsPlease visit our e-shop selling all sorts of digital goods -- Premium WordPress plugins, PHP packages, Mac Apps, eBooks etc. It runs on my own ezPayPal package, which you can purchase if you would like to start a similar e-commerce gateway. Do check it out!
See Also: Other packages
If you like my plugin efforts, please leave a comment using your Facebook login below.
If you need help, please use our support portal instead.
[Proudly brought to you by ezPayPal. Join the fun, be an affiliate at ezAffiliates]