EZ PayPal is the simplest possible way to sell your digital goods online. It helps you quickly set up an online store to sell any downloadable item, where your buyers can pay for it and get an automatic, expiring download link. The whole flow is fully automated and designed to run unattended. Do you have an application, PHP package, photograph, PDF book (or any other downloadable item) to sell? Find the set up of a shopping cart system (such as woocommerce) too overwhelming? EZ PayPal ay maaaring ang tamang solusyon para sa iyo, especially if you want to sell downloadable, digital goods. EZ PayPal maaari, gayunman, handle physical goods as well, if you want to sell one item at a time without an add to cart, check out workflow.
This update of the plugin is the last publicly released version. We do not expect to make any serious changes or add new features to it from now on.
We may not always be able to provide prompt support for this plugin on the WordPress.org forums. If you would like to have professional support or extra/custom features, isaalang-alang ang pagbili ng mga Bersyon Pro.
EZ PayPal now features a thoroughly modern slick interface built on the twitter bootstrap framework, re-designed data model, and much more robust workflow. Please note that V6 database schema is not backward compatible with V5.xx. Consider backing up your database before updating.
EZ PayPal admin interface is feature-rich, user-friendly and functional. Please visit this fully operational live demo site to see what it can do for you.
Take a look at the features listed below to appreciate the vast array of tools this little PayPal/IPN implementation offers. Magagamit na ngayon sa iyong wika gamit ang Google Translate.
- Minimal setup and administration load: EZ PayPal gets you started with your online shop within minutes, sa halip na oras at araw.
- Generous help and hints during setup: Sa tuwing kailangan mo ng tulong, ng impormasyon at mga pahiwatig ay isang pag-click lamang ang layo sa EZ PayPal. (Sa katunayan, ito ay lamang ng isang mouseover ang layo.)
- Automatic validation of admin and setup entries to minimize errors: EZ PayPal catches all the usual data entry errors so that you can afford to be a bit sloppy.
- No programming knowledge required: EZ PayPal is written for creative people who have some digital products to sell. Kaya ito ay hindi tumawag para sa anumang malalim na kaalaman sa paggamit ng computer. The most you will have to do is perhaps to set permission to a couple of folders.
- IPN handling: EZ PayPal handles all the complex PayPal instant notification and data transfer to prevent unauthorized access.
- Automatic download pages: Buyers are automatically redirected to a customized download page.
- Self-service download link retrieval: If the PayPal information is not yet received by your server, EZ PayPal shows your buyer a page where he can retrieve his purchase link. (This feature reduced my support load by 90%).
- Automated emails: In addition to the download page, EZ PayPal sends an automated email with the download link to your buyer as well. Just in case...
- Easy Inventory maintenance: Easy to add new products to your inventory.
- Automatic generation of an online shop: Once the first product is added, you can already see it on your EZ PayPal online shop.
- Sandbox mode: EZ PayPal gives you the option to choose PayPal sandbox mode so that you can check your setup before going live.
- Timely help: EZ PayPal sports a context-sensitive help system, so that you get timely help as you need it.
- WordPress integration: This application can be run as a WordPress plugin or as a fully standalone web application with its own database layer as you so choose. What's more, you can switch to the standalone mode from the WordPress plugin admin page of this application, while still using the WordPress authentication mechanism and database.
EZ PayPal is available as a Premium WordPress plugin which also works as a standalone web application. The standalone package is appropriate if you have multiple websites selling your products, but want to keep your sales consolidated.
Dahil ang EZ PayPal deals with money, it takes the security and integrity of your data very seriously. It also puts serious roadblocks to prevent unauthorized access to your server.
- All login type actions are implemented in such a way as to virtually eliminate the possibility of SQL injection or SQL-based DoS attacks.
- The set up scripts do not let you set up your installation twice. Sa katunayan, they won't even display the setup information the second time you run it. Reinstallation will require database manipulation.
- Only one admin user is permitted. You cannot add another admin user. You can edit and modify the admin details only after entering the current password.
- There is no interface to recover your password once you install your system. No amount of database hacking will recover it. So please be careful to note it down in some secure location. Password may be reset using one-time emial link though.
- Strong validation of all user entries exposed to the world at the client-side, server-side as well at the database layer.
Mga Tampok Pro
In addition to the fully functional Lite version, there is a Pro Version with many more features. These features are highlighted by a red icon in the menus of the lite version.
Kung ang mga sumusunod na mga katangian ay mahalaga para sa iyo, consider buying the Pro version.
- HTML Emails: Sa Para sa bersyon, you can send impressive HTML email to your customers based on your own design rather than the boring plain text messages.
- PDT Handling: Payment Data Transfer posts the data to your return page, which the Para sa version makes use of, in preparing the return page. This can be critical when there is a delay in PayPal posting the IPN messages to the listener.
- Address Handling: Ang Para sa version can optionally store the customer address details in a database table, if you need it.
- IPN Relay: If you have other IPN listeners, ang Para sa version of EZ PayPal can relay the IPN messages to them, so that they receive the same IPN messages, enabling integration with multiple systems.
- Template Editor: The email body, thank you page and download display are all editable in the Para sa bersyon.
- Logo and Branding: EZ PayPal Para sa gives you options to set your own logo on your shop/return pages and even on PayPal checkout page. You can also change the color scheme of these pages.
- Automatic handling of refunds and disputes: When you issue a refund on the PayPal website, the corresponding sale in your database will be set to inactive. And if a buyer registers a dispute, he (and you) will get a friendly email message stating that the dispute is being reviewed and handled.
- E-Check handling: Ang Para sa version recognizes e-check payments and sends a mail to the buyer regarding the delay for the check clearance.
- Sales Editor: You can load a single sale or a bunch of sales on to a friendly interface and change their data. Halimbawa, it will let you change the download expiry date and resend a download notification message -- one of the frequent support requests from the buyers.
- Email Tools: You can select a number of your buyers to notify, halimbawa, of a critical update of your products, or of a free upgrade opportunity.
- Product Version Support: Ang Para sa version supports versioning of your products. It will keep track of the version sold to your buyers and your current versions. Kaya, if you want to send a product and version specific upgrade notice, you can do it with Para sa bersyon.
- Batch Upload: EZ PayPal Para sa gives an easy way (drag-and-drop) to upload your product files (when you release new versions, halimbawa), and keeps track of their versions.
- Product Updates: Your customers can initiate product update checks. If the version they purchased is older than the current version on your shop, they can download the latest version. By default, the first update is provided free of cost, and the subsequent ones are chargeable at $0.95. This update policy is configurable on a product-by-product basis.
- Multi-Currency Support: You can choose you currency on a per-product basis, and your auto-generated shop page will list the product with the right currency symbol.
- Product Meta Data Support: Meta data is extra, free-form data you can attach to a product description. You can retrieve it and display it on you product description and download pages. Ang Para sa version gives you a convenient editor to generate and modify product meta data.
- Upgradable Products: You can define products that are upgradeable. Halimbawa, you can sell a short eBook at an introductory price. If your buyer likes it, he has the option of buying the full book by paying the difference. (WIP)
- Troubleshooting Tools: EZ PayPal Para sa has the ability to email you detailed IPN log. It can also store the raw IPN data in the database for future investigation.
- Sales Statistics and Charts: Maximize your sales by analyzing your sales. This reporting package makes slicing and dicing your sales and affiliate data a snap, so that you can spot opportunities.
- Subscription Module: If you want to add subscription products (support contract, text links, newsletters etc), this module will make it a snap.
- Server Side Sales Processing: Your sales are rendered in a searchable, sortable table (using bootstrap Datatables). Sa Para sa bersyon, the table processing is done at your database server rather than the web browser, tremendously improving the performance once you have thousands of sales.
- Images Upload: Sa Para sa bersyon, you can upload your image assets to your server using a simple drag and drop interface and use them in your email and download templates, or as logos.
- Popup PayPal Window: Sa Para sa bersyon, you have an option to open the PayPal transaction page in a nice, compact window so that your buyers do not leave your shop to complete a purchase.
- Skinnable Shop and Return Pages: Sa Para sa bersyon, you can select the color schemes of your shop, return and update pages (as well as admin pages) from nine different skins.
- Flexible Shop Layout: In EZ PayPal Para sa, you can select either the default table view or a lis/grid view for your e-shop display. The list/grid view is switchable on the frontend as well.
- Tax Support: In the Pro version, you can set up a tax rate to be applied to your transactions, and override it on a per-product basis, either as a flat tax or as a product-specific tax rate.
EZ PayPal is designed to be extensible. The following add-on extensions are ready or being tested.
- ezSupport: Every complex software project, once deployed, generates significant support load. Most of the support questions are frivolous, where the end-user presents silly issues that are easily resolved by a cursory look at the documentation. How do we ask the end-user to RTFM without antagonizing them? I found that it could be done by switching to a paid support model. I started charging 95 cents per support questions, and my support load went down by two orders of magnitude. This ezSupport package is built on the excellent osTicket program. It works hand in hand with EZ PayPal and provides you with a configurable support system. If you already have the Para sa version of EZ PayPal, you can easily add ezSupport. [More Information]
- ezAffiliates: Create your own affiliate network and go viral by turing your satisfied customers into your advertising affiliatees. This package, built on the publicly available Affiliates-for-All, integrates perfectly with to automate affiliate sales tracking and commission computation and more. If you already have the Para sa version of EZ PayPal, you can easily add ezAffiliates. [More Information]
In the pipeline are the following optional extensions:
- ezTextLinks: Do you have a high page-rank site? Do you get a lot of requests for text links? They can be significantly more lucrative (by a factor of 100, sa aking kaso) than contextual ads such as AdSense. The returns can be even greater if you can deal with your advertisers directly, rather than via providers like Text Link Ads that take 50% of your revenue. ezTextLinks will handle payment, activate and expire links, send reminder emails and handle renewals etc. The plugin version is available as Easy Text Links in Lite at Para sa variants.
- Express Checkout: Express Checkout is a way to integrate PayPal even more seamlessly with your web site by letting your buyer complete the purchase process without leaving your product page.
The reporting module and the subscription module that were sold separately have now been integrated with the Para sa version of this package.
To install it as a WordPress plugin, please use the plugin installation interface.
- Search for the plugin EZ PayPal from your admin menu Plugins -> Add New.
- Click on install.
It can also be installed from a downloaded zip archive.
- Go to your admin menu Plugins -> Add New, at mag-click sa "Upload Plugin" malapit sa tuktok.
- Browse for the zip file and click on upload.
Once uploaded and activated,
- Visit the EZ PayPal plugin admin page to configure it.
- Take a tour of the plugin features from the EZ PayPal admin menu Tour and Help.
If you would like to temporarily switch to the standalone mode of the plugin, mag-click sa "Standalone Mode" button near the top right corner of EZ PayPal admin screens. You can install it permanently in standalone mode (using its own database and authentication) by uploading the zip archive to your server.
- Mag-upload ng mga nilalaman ng archive
ezpaypalsa iyong server.
- Browse to the location where your uploaded the package (
http://yourserver/ezpaypal, halimbawa) gamit ang iyong web browser, and click on the green "Launch Installer" button.
- Follow wizard to visit the admin page, login, configure basic options and define products.
Before you upload products (in step 3), you may have to create a product storage directory for EZ PayPal. Muli, the interface will prompt you with the command to execute.
- Dashboard, showing the beautifully designed admin interface.
- Tour and Help, to quickly get started with EZ PayPal.
- Editable product listing on your admin page. The table is sortable and searchable.
- Managing your product categories, showing how to edit an attribute.
- Configuration screen. Note the help popover showing what the option means and does.
- Managing your account profile, password etc.
- Your automatically generated e-shop. Your products are listed in a neat, sortable, searchable table with a "Buy Now" button.
- The screen resulting from a "Buy Now" button click.
- The return screen after a successful purchase. This is the download page where your buyer is automatically forwarded to.
- The return screen if the IPN message hasn't been posted. If the PayPal information is not yet received by your server, your buyer sees this screen where he can retrieve his purchase link. (This feature reduced my support load by 90%).& Nbsp; & nbsp;
- Advanced shop configuration.
- Your e-shop, using a dark theme and grid view.
- Sales charts in the Pro version.
- Sales summary and details.
- Subscription summary and details in the Pro version.
- Template editor in the Pro version.
Baguhin ang Log
Mga Plano sa Hinaharap
- V7.91: Kaangkupan sa WP4.8,,en,Sunset edition,,en. Sunset edition. [Agosto 1, 2017]
- V7.90,,hmn,V7.87,,hmn,ibalik na muli sa komite,,en: Compatibility with WP4.6. Many accumulated fixes and changes. Releasing the sunset version. [Oktubre 12, 2016]
- V7.87: Fixing an error that may have prevented creation of a non-digital product in the Pro version. Recommit. [Agosto 11, 2016]
- V7.84: Fixing an error in the tour module. More information specific to WP and standalone mode. Fixing some bugs. Adding more customizable strings. [Pasko 30, 2016]
- V7.83: Allowing multi-currency pending status in IPN. Fixing a bug in file delivery. [Pasko 16, 2016]
- V7.82: Fixing a bug that may affect product editing on certain systems with large number of products. [Jun 7, 2016]
- V7.81: Adding a product file name validator. Usability improvements in product file upload. Allowing empty logo in shop pages. [Jun 6, 2016]
- V7.80: Compatibility with WP4.5. [Abril 11, 2016]
- V7.71: Fixing a commit error. [Pebrero 27, 2016]
- V7.63: Improvements in the Google Translator interface. Compatibility with multisite installation of subdomain type. [Pebrero 27, 2016]
- V7.62: Minor interface and documentation changes. [Pebrero 25, 2016]
- V7.61: Adding tax support, globally and on a per-product basis. Adding a tool to test the email capabilities of your server by sending test messages. [Pebrero 19, 2016]
- V7.60: Changes in the DB interface to handle the case where native drivers are not installed. Restricting ang Google Translate na hindi isalin user-e-edit na mga string. Ang pag-optimize ng mga screenshot. [Pebrero 7, 2016]
- V7.59: Improving multiple currency support. [Pebrero 1, 2016]
- V7.58: Stripping extra backslashes in template loading. [Jan 27, 2016]
- V7.57: Pagdaragdag diagnostic impormasyon sa pahina ng pag-update. Improving the server-side datatable processing, error handling and robustness agains non-utf8 characters. [Jan 20, 2016]
- V7.56: Mga pagbabago sa gawin ang mga plugin katugma sa multisite gusali. Cookie-based long login option for standalone mode. Using APCu, if available. Other minor fixes. [Jan 14, 2016]
- V7.54: Minor fixes in standalone mode. [Jan 1, 2016]
- V7.53: Pagdaragdag ng isang dev-friendly isama upang ipakilala lokal na mga setting, kung mayroon man. Minor fixes in table rendering. [Disyembre 30, 2015]
- V7.52: Refactoring changes in admin footer rendering. [Disyembre 15, 2015]
- V7.51: Adding a Buy Now button in the product description popup on your E-shop. Fixing a bug in server-side datatable processing. [Disyembre 12, 2015]
- V7.50: Compatibility with WordPress 4.4. [Disyembre 5, 2015]
- V7.46: Fixing a bug that may have prevented shortcodes from working properly on some posts/pages. [Disyembre 1, 2015]
- V7.45: Adding e-shop display and pagination options. Paggawa ng mga admin menu dynamic (optionally) sa standalone mode. New tool to move files from a staging location to the product storage in bulk.
- V7.44: Babala tungkol sa PHP V5.4 requirement sa pahina ng admin. [Nobyembre 8, 2015]
- V7.43: Adding more translations. [Oktubre 30, 2015]
- V7.42: Fixing a few miscellaneous issues. [Oktubre 24, 2015]
- V7.41: Enforcing PHP V5.4 requirement at activation time. [Oktubre 23, 2015]
- V7.40: Mga pahina Admin sa iyong wika gamit translation Google. [Oktubre 22, 2015]
- V7.32: Pagpapabuti ng ang bilis ng pagkarga ng pahina admin. Fixing DB Tools. [Septiyembre 30, 2015]
- V7.31: Pagpatay ng pagpipilian upang payagan update checks. [Septiyembre 26, 2015]
- V7.30: Mga pagbabago upang gumawa ng trabaho ang mga plugin sa nginx at Microsoft server. [Septiyembre 20, 2015]
- V7.63: Pagtitiyak sa usability sa mga aparatong touch-screen. Removing an unused class and file. [Septiyembre 17, 2015]
- V7.22: Reinstating ang pagpipilian upang pilitin ang loading page admin, lumipat sa isang mas makulay na default na tema. [Septiyembre 14, 2015]
- V7.21: Fixing some refactoring errors related to the plugin end points. [Septiyembre 13, 2015]
- V7.20: Adding better error handling on invalid requests, adding a link to the plugin admin page on WP plugins page, adding the ability to rerun the installer. [Septiyembre 12, 2015]
- V7.11: Correcting the source in the auto-generated shop page, and improving plugin activation and deactivation functions. [Septiyembre 9, 2015]
- V7.10: Removing WP core file loading and refactoring header and menus. [Septiyembre 4, 2015]
- V7.03: More refactoring and cleanup changes. [Agosto 31, 2015]
- V7.02: Code clean up and fixing some W3 validation errors. [Agosto 23, 2015]
- V7.01: Fixing a minor error. [Agosto 21, 2015]
- V7.00: Major refactoring of options handling, common functions etc. Compatibility with WP4.3. [Agosto 10, 2015]
- V6.92: Refactoring setup modules. [Agosto 5, 2015]
- V6.91: Setting default values during template insertion. [Pasko 26, 2015]
- V6.90: Implementing redirect to previous page upon login. Preparing for major refactoring. [Pasko 25, 2015]
- V6.81: Tightening login security in standalone mode and hardening assets upload. [Pasko 2, 2015]
- V6.80: Releasing an IPN poster and a server component. Fixing a potential date error in e-cheque handling. [Hunyo 25, 2015]
- V6.75: Modifications to allow time for image loading on shop forward page, and to fix html validation errors. [Hunyo 22, 2015]
- V6.74: Transaction verification modified to add trimming in product names and remove case sensitivity in email addresses. [Jun 20, 2015]
- V6.73: Bug fixes in Template Editor, Update handler etc. [Jun 5, 2015]
- V6.72: Menor-aayos ng bug. [Jun 5, 2015]
- V6.71: Minor changes in the admin page. [Jun 4, 2015]
- V6.70: Enabling translations or modifications of strings in customer-facing pages. [Mayo 27, 2015]
- V6.61: Admin page compatibility checks and improvements. [Mayo 13, 2015]
- V6.60: Compatibility with WordPress 4.2. [Abril 25, 2015]
- V6.56: New option to display product image on the checkout page. [Abril 24, 2015]
- V6.55: Improvements in the admin dashboard. [Abril 15, 2015]
- V6.54: Improvements in the admin dashboard. [Abril 14, 2015]
- V6.53: Launching a demo site. [Abril 11, 2015]
- V6.52: Turning off caching of category list to avoid stale category names. [Abril 8, 2015]
- V6.51: Some more usability improvements. [Abril 6, 2015]
- V6.50: Implementing list/grid view for the e-shop (Pro feature). Displaying product description/image as a modal dialog on the e-shop. Option to display product description/image upon Buy Now button click. Numerous enhancements in metadata editor, sales table display etc. [Abril 6, 2014]
- V6.40: Fixing a style that may have caused the admin page not to appear on some blogs. [Abril 4, 2015]
- V6.39: More compatibility checks. [Abril 2, 2015]
- V6.38: Fixing a charting module for more accurate display, and other minor changes. [Magpapangit 28, 2015]
- V6.37: Removing a spurious label in return.php that may have caused problems in older PHP installations. [Magpapangit 27, 2015]
- V6.36: Making the shop and return pages skinnable, fixing an error in assets upload (Pro features). [Magpapangit 23, 2015]
- V6.35: Compatibility check on the plugin admin page. [Magpapangit 20, 2015]
- V6.34: Fixing a bug that prevented the proper display of the return page. [Magpapangit 18, 2014]
- V6.33: Code to suppress some notices. New feature in the Pro version -- alternate product. [Magpapangit 16, 2015]
- V6.32: Improvements in the login check functions. Adding a Pro feature to popup the PayPal transaction window. [Magpapangit 9, 2015]
- V6.31: Code cleanup. [Magpapangit 7, 2015]
- V6.30: Fixes in the sales update module. [Magpapangit 6, 2015]
- V6.29: Changes in the update module [Magpapangit 5, 2015]
- V6.28: Adding better email error handling. [Pebrero 27, 2015]
- V6.27: Using wp_email as default. Adding AJAX return code in file uploads. [Pebrero 27, 2015]
- V6.26: Bug fix in download link generation. [Pebrero 26, 2015]
- V6.25: Improvements in shortcode handling. [Pebrero 25, 2015]
- V6.24: Fixes in database prefix handling and enhancements in subscription products. [Pebrero 24, 2015]
- V6.23: Minor bug fixes in the sales table and ezSupport modules. [Pebrero 23, 2015]
- V6.22: Fixing the public URLs generated by EZ PayPal for some blog installations. [Pebrero 14, 2015]
- V6.21: Fixing a name collision with a WP Jetpack plugin. Fixes to the update module and hardening the assets folder. [Pebrero 3, 2015]
- V6.20: Suppressing product ID in the public shop page. Fixing minor AJAX errors on some systems. Misc refactoring changes. [Jan 31, 2015]
- V6.17: Minor fixes in the setup scripts. [Jan 27, 2014]
- V6.16: Switching to the http_response_code function for status headers. [Jan 26, 2015]
- V6.15: Fixing W3 validation errors for clean HTML5. [Jan 23, 2015]
- V6.14: Fixing some obscure errors using CORS headers. [Jan 22, 2015]
- V6.13: Hardening the plugin folder by adding index.php to subfolders. Removing .htaccess that may create some issues. [Jan 21, 2015]
- V6.12: Fixing product updates section. [Jan 15, 2015]
- V6.11: Emergency bug fix in purchase handling. Please update. [Jan 15, 2015]
- V6.10: Fixes to the dispute and subscription handlers. Dev complete now. [Jan 14, 2015]
- V6.03: More post deployment fixes. [Jan 13, 2015]
- V6.02: More post deployment fixes. [Jan 11, 2015]
- V6.01: Post deployment fixes. [Jan 11, 2015]
- V6.00: Complete rewrite and redesign of the package. It now features a modern admin interface based on the twitter bootstrap framework. [Jan 2, 2015]
- V5.70: Adding a secondary PayPal email option for high-value transactions so as to minimize PayPal fees. [Oktubre 15, 2014]
- V5.62: Improvements in the graphics. [Septiyembre 29, 2014]
- V5.60: Kaangkupan sa WP4.0, documentation changes. [Septiyembre 7, 2014]
- V5.50: Adding the ability to store and display addresses. [Agosto 15, 2014]
- V5.40: New feature. Setup IPN forwarders. [Agosto 12, 2014]
- V5.30: Basic support for physical goods. Improvements in product-meta data editor. [Agosto 9, 2014]
- V5.24: Tighter checks on emails and transaction ids for security. [Pasko 19, 2014]
- V5.22: Making product update price, update section, SMTP mail etc. user-configurable. [Mayo 31, 2014]
- V5.00: Numerous refactoring changes. Internationalize. [Abril 25, 2014]
- V4.76: Porting the reporting engine to the plugin version. [Disyembre 30, 2013]
- V4.75: Suppressing notices/warnings from some PEAR email functions. [Disyembre 16, 2013]
- V4.73: Pagbabago Documentation. Modifying the validator for product_code to allow -/_ characters. [Nobyembre 29, 2013]
- V4.72: Fixes to DB details confusion between stand-alone and WP versions. [Nobyembre 26, 2013]
- V4.71: Security fixes on some Pro files. [Nobyembre 20, 2013]
- V4.70: Buy Now button now takes only one click to go to PayPal. [Nobyembre 19, 2013]
- V4.63: Bug fixes to persist storage location and product under modification. [Nobyembre 19, 2013]
- V4.62: Minor fix to suppress a warning. [Nobyembre 18, 2013]
- V4.61: Adding integration between Easy Text Links and stand-alone EzPayPal. [Nobyembre 6, 2013]
- V4.60: Changing to MySQLi in preparation for PHP5.5 . [Oktubre 13, 2013]
- V4.51: Separating download page and email template editors. [Septiyembre 26, 2013]
- V4.50: New template editor -- grouping related templates (email/text/html) together. [Septiyembre 2, 2013]
- V4.40: Including HTTP1.1 headers as specified by PayPal. [Agosto 23, 2013]
- V4.27: Handling product link expiry. [Magpapangit 23, 2013]
- V4.26: Exposing product link expiry. [Magpapangit 12, 2013]
- V4.22: A few more bug fixes. [Pebrero 18, 2013]
- V4.21: A couple of bug fixes. [Pebrero 18, 2013]
- V4.20: Tamang paggamit ng mga variable ng session. [Pebrero 18, 2013]
- V4.19: Serious bug fix. [Pebrero 15, 2013]
- V4.18: Bug fix in short code handling and toning down aggressive security checks. [Pebrero 13, 2013]
- V4.17: Adding a Quick Start help page. [Pebrero 4, 2013]
- V4.16: Refactoring to auto-deactivate the lite version, kung kailangan. [Disyembre 23, 2012]
- V4.15: Minor pag-aayos, testing sa WP3.5. [Disyembre 22, 2012]
- V4.14: Using business name in validating PayPal transactions. [Disyembre 5, 2012]
- V4.13: Minor pag-aayos. [Nobyembre 7, 2012]
- V4.12: Pagbabago Documentation. [Nobyembre 6, 2012]
- V4.11: Bug fixes in setup and shop display. [Oktubre 29, 2012]
- V4.10: Adding the plugin version within the standalone package. [Oktubre 19, 2012]
- V4.00: Rolling out ezSupport module. [Oktubre 16, 2012]
- V3.91: Bug fix / maintenance release. [Oktubre 3, 2012]
- V3.90: Rolling out a new pro feature product meta data editor. And adding batch mail support. [Oktubre 2, 2012]
- V3.80: Adding in-app update check and install. [Septiyembre 28, 2012]
- V3.71: In WP plugin version, the storage location is moved to wp_upload_dir. [Septiyembre 19, 2012]
- V3.70: Rolling out the optional add-on module ezSupport - for paid support. [Septiyembre 13, 2012]
- V3.60: Showing an error message if the product storage location cannot be created automatically. [Septiyembre 8, 2012]
- V3.56: Tabbed interface for the Admin Page. [Septiyembre 2, 2012]
- V3.55: Enhancements from user feedback: Partial currency-name support, auto-creation of storage folder etc. [Agosto 29, 2012]
- V3.53: Allowing all-digit product codes. [Agosto 27, 2012]
- V3.52: Refunding a transaction now marks the sale as Dead/Refunded. [Agosto 26, 2012]
- V3.51: Minor fixes ported from the plugin version improvements. [Agosto 18, 2012]
- V3.43: Pagbabago Documentation. Bug fix in HTML mail template selection. [Hulyo 18, 2012]
- V3.42: Changing the length of one DB field to support older versions of MySQL. [Hulyo 17, 2012]
- V3.32: Minor enhancement in ez-update.php and a bug fix in the pro feature emailTools.php. [Hulyo 14, 2012]
- V3.31: Bug fixes in the pro feature salesEditor.php. [Hulyo 5, 2012]
- V3.30: Adding editable select in the product definition screen. [Hulyo 5, 2012]
- V3.22: More documentation, pagpapabuti coding, priming the Pro version, links to online docs and manual in the readme.txt file. [Hulyo 4, 2012]
- V3.21: Adding more help files. [Hulyo 2, 2012]
- V3.20: Tests complete. Initial WP release. [Hunyo 30, 2012]
- V3.13: Implemented an auto-generated page ez-shop as IPN listener and delivery. [Hunyo 28, 2013]
- V3.12: Automated Initial installation. [Hunyo 27, 2012]
- V3.11: Initial testing complete. Forking WP version. [Hunyo 21, 2012]
- V3.10: The plugin version (Madaling PayPal) is dev complete.
- V3.03: Adding some documentation. [Hunyo 17, 2012]
- V3.02: -Aayos ng bug: empty file in product definition should not delete existing file definition in the DB. New file uploaded should trigger the deletion of the existing file. [Mayo 24, 2012]
- V3.01: Adding validation of email address in delivery and update modules. [Mayo 22, 2012]
- V3.00: Ready to cut over on buy.thulasidas.com, with affiliate support. [Mayo 19, 2012]
- V2.80: Product update handler: Dev and local tests complete. [Mayo 19, 2012]
- V2.70: New Pro feature: Product updates. [Mayo 17, 2012]
- V2.60: New Pro feature: Email IPN logs to Webmaster. [Mayo 10, 2012]
- V2.50: Test complete. Ready to cutover. RC1. [Mayo 9, 2012]
- V2.40: Deployed on my server. Remote testing of ezPayPal (not ezAffiliates) complete. [Mayo 5, 2012]
- V2.30: Local testing complete. About to deploy it on the server. [Mayo 4, 2012]
- V2.20: EZ Affiliates fully integrated. [Mayo 1, 2012]
- V2.13: Login session timeout implemented. [Abril 23, 2012]
- V2.12: Minor bug fixes in the new features. Ready to be deployed now. [Abril 22, 2012]
- V2.11: Completed the Migration Tools. [Abril 21, 2012]
- V2.10: Added Pro tools: emailTools, salesEditor. Pro features: dispute handler, extra templates, options on html templates, versioning. Integration with ezAffiliates package.
- V2.00: Numerous improvements. Prepping the Plugin version.
- V1.10: Numerous improvements. Prepping the Pro version.
- V1.00: Initial Release
Mga Madalas Itanong
This program is quite complex. Do you have more documentation?
You will find a help button on almost every admin screen of EZ PayPal near the top right side of every panel. Clicking on it will bring up a nice dialog box with context-sensitive help.
To get started, you might want to use the admin menu item "Tour and Help." The tour will walk you through the features, and the help text on the page will give you everything you need to get started.
Can I use this plugin to ship physical goods?
Although EZ PayPal is designed to handle downloadable digital goods or virtual services, I have implemented basic support for physical goods in the Pro version. Upang gamitin ito, add meta-data to the product. 1. Click on the Products menu item. 2. Add a new product or edit an existing one. 3. Click on the Edit Meta Data button to bring up the meta-data editor. 4. Create a new key-value pair with key (entry in the fist column) bilang
shipping and the value (entry in the second column) to be the shipping charges. Din, ensure that you have defined the product to require the buyers to give their shipping address.
I have trouble uploading my products. What do I do?
Your product files are uploaded into a directory with a random name (so that a potential hacker will have hard time guessing it). It is likely that your web server doesn't have the privileges to create or modify this folder and files within. Click on the Show button on your Admin Control Panel to see what the directory name is. Then create the directory with that name, and apply
chmod 777 to make it writeable.
How do I manage products?
To edit your products, use the menu item Products. It will list your products in an editable table. You can click on any value in the table and edit it in place. If you would like to see all the attributes of the product, click on the edit button in the last column.
In order to add a new product, click on the green "Add New Product" button and type in your values in the product creation screen.
Why do I get error message saying something about direct access to plugin files?
Your web server needs direct access to the plugin files to load anything in an iFrame. Some aggressive security settings block this kind of access, usually through an
.htaccess file in your
plugins folders, which is why this plugin gives a corresponding error message if it detects inability to access the files (checked through a
file_get_contents call on a plugin file URL). But some systems implement further blocks specifically on
file_get_contents or on iFrames with specific styles (paggamit
mod_securty rules, halimbawa), which is why the plugin provides a means to override this auto-detection and force the admin page.
Is the direct access to plugin files a security hole?
Note that it is only your own webserver that needs direct access to the PHP files. The reason for preventing such access is that a hacker might be able to upload a malicious PHP (or other executable script) to your web host, which your webserver will run if asked to. Such a concern is valid only on systems where you explicitly permit unchecked file uploads. Halimbawa, if anyone can upload any file to your media folder, and your media folder is not protected against direct access and script execution, you have given the potential hacker an attack vector.
In this plugin, its media/banner upload folder has a multiple layers protection: 1. Only users logged in as admin can ever see the upload interface. 2. The upload script accepts only media file types. 3. The backend AJAX handler also checks for safe file types. 4. The media storage locations are protected against script execution.
So allowing your webserver to serve the plugin admin files in an iFrame is completely safe, in my judgement.
Mga Produktong DigitalMangyaring bisitahin ang aming e-shop na nagbebenta ng lahat ng uri ng mga digital na produkto -- Premium WordPress plugin, Package ng PHP, Mac Apps, eBooks atbp. Ito ay tumatakbo sa aking sarili ezPayPal package, kung saan maaari kang bumili ng kung nais mong simulan ang isang katulad na gateway ng e-commerce. Huwag suriin ito!
Tingnan din:& Nbsp; & nbsp;Iba pang mga pakete
Kung gusto mo ang aking mga pagsusumikap plugin, mangyaring mag-iwan ng komento gamit ang iyong pag-login sa ibaba Facebook.
Kung kailangan mo ng tulong, pakigamit ang aming suporta portal sa halip. & Nbsp;
[Buong kapurihan nagdala sa iyo sa pamamagitan ng EZ MagbayadPal.]