- Unreal Blog, the domains Thulasidas.com, TheUnrealUniverse.com and all their sub-domains (collectively referred to as “The Website”) belong to Manoj Thulasidas.
- The Copyright owner is:
Manoj Thulasidas, 66 Chuan Terrace, Singapore 558518
Copyright © Manoj Thulasidas, 2006
All rights reserved
- Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of the Website (including its original text, original graphics, and any downloadable items) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means (electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or taping on information storage and retrieval systems), without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
- “TheUnrealUniverse.com” and “Thulasidas.com” (as well as all its variants and subdomains, including but not limited to “blog.Thulasidas.com”) are trademarks belonging to Manoj Thulasidas.
- Unless otherwise stipulated in a written contract, Manoj Thulasidas retains the worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, licensable and sublicensable (in all forms) right to use everything authored by him in all its derivative forms. This right extends to (but is not limited to) all the text, articles, software, animations and graphics appearing in this website, all the articles, graphics, animations and text contributed to journals and media, and their derivatives in all forms.
- Manoj Thulasidas may permit you to use some material authored by him in the form of text, articles, software, animation and graphics (“Material”). This permission to use Material does not constitute a copyright transfer. Unless otherwise specified in writing in the form of a copyright transfer, if you use Material, you agree to grant Manoj Thulasidas the worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, licensable and sublicensable (in all forms) right to use Material in all its original or derivative forms, including the forms possibly created by you. You understand that the derivative forms may include your copy editing, graphic presentation and/or text layout.
- Manoj Thulasidas will not pay any page charges or vanity publishing fees to any publisher or publishing entity (“Publisher”) for publishing Material unless explicitly agreed upon in a written contract prior to any review of Material by Publisher. For the avoidance of any doubt, accepting Material for review by Publisher constitutes an agreement on the part of Publisher that Publisher waives all claims to any potential charges from Manoj Thulasidas.
- All implicit and explicit agreements in this copyright statement shall be governed by Singaporean law as if made and wholly performed in Singapore and all parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singaporean courts.
For permission and other copyright inquiries, contact Manoj Thulasidas.